Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Flight Instructors – Join our Team
Airways Aviation (ESMA) is recruiting Flight instructors for its various European Academies
With over 30 years of international experience, Airways Aviation is today the largest privately owned group of multidisciplinary aviation academies of its kind and delivers professional aviation education & training to prepare our students for optimum career outcomes.
Our certified EASA courses couple the most advanced practical & theory techniques to match the rapidly increasing demand for commercial airline pilots.
- Outstanding resources & equipment and a modern fleet of aircraft based across France, the UK and Spain.
- Airways Aviation Academy owns and operates the largest fleet of Diamond DA40 and DA42 training aircraft in the world.
- Continuous development and growth opportunities for senior instructors to support professional outcomes and the safety mission of our training.
- Mentorship for younger instructors to help develop professional experience & competencies.
- FI Training for aspiring instructors – we can provide FI training to meet VFR, IRI and CRI(ME) license requirements against a bonding agreement.
Applicants must be ATPL holders with FI licences. They must have a sound practical as well as technical knowledge and motivated to deliver quality training as part of their growth within the dynamic and rapidly expanding Airways Aviation Group. Familiarity with Diamond DA40, DA42 and Garmin avionics would be an advantage although not essential as type training will be provided to the right applicants.
Applications will be considered from all nationalities but the right to live and work in the EU is necessary as you will reside at one of our EU bases.
Our management & staff are vigorously committed to expanding our global footprint and presence in a rapid but socially responsible manner as we also optimize individual student career outcomes and further invest into delivering first class Airways Aviation Academy trained professionals into the aviation industry globally.
Europe (France, UK, Spain)
Type of employment
Full-time & Part-timeApply Now