Master the English language and propel towards your new career
TEST TOEIC® “LISTENING AND READING”
Fluency in the English language is essential in both the academic and professional environments.
The TOEIC® (Test Of English for International Communication) is a standardised certification in the form of multiple choice questions which assesses the level of English of candidates in an international professional context. This test measures skills in written and oral comprehension, grammar and spelling. It is required by most airlines, but also by many companies around the world. It is also used by universities and grandes écoles to validate the level of students, as well as for professionals aspiring to internal promotions.
Airways Aviation Academy – ESMA has set up intensive TOEIC® test preparation training to help candidates develop their skills and knowledge in English for the test.
The intensive preparation course for the TOEIC® “Listening and Reading” test offered by Airways Aviation Academy – ESMA is supervised by experienced bilingual instructors, all accredited TOEIC® supervisors (TCA) by ETS-Global. Lasting 2 weeks, it prepares candidates for the TOEIC® and delivers them the keys to each part of the test. This very structured and complete internship leads to mastering all the concepts, methodology and tips of the test
The ESMA training center is certified as an examination center by ETS-Global, which allows trainees to take the TOEIC® “Listening and Reading” test (institutional program) within Airways Aviation Academy – ESMA, directly at the end two weeks of preparation.
You must be at least 18 years old, have a minimum level of B1 – CECRL reference scale (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Week 1 – Duration: 5 days
- Day 1: Photos / Audio
- Day 2: Questions – Answers
- Day 3: Conversation
- Day 4: Listen
- Day 5: Revision – Blank test / Correction
Week 2 – Duration: 4 days + TOEIC® test
- Day 1: Reading comprehension / Part 1
- Day 2: Reading comprehension / Part 2
- Day 3: Reading comprehension / Part 3
- Day 4: Revisions – Blank test / Correction)
Week 2 – TOEIC® Test / Duration: 1 day
- Official TOEIC® Test “Listening and Reading”
- The TOEIC® certification serves as an international benchmark for assessing and comparing the language skills of people whose mother tongue is not English
- An Aeronautical campus with advance technology and adapted equipment
- Reservation terminals connected to AMADEUS mode Expert and Vianeo
- Audio-visual material: projection screens, retro projectors etc
- Check-in terminal connected to the ALTEA systems
- I.T. facilities: 2 computer classrooms