Flexible and focused, our modular training programme is the step-by-step pathway to becoming a professional pilot. We offer EASA accredited modular pilot training at our purpose-built academies at London Oxford Airport, UK and Huesca – Pirineos Airport, Spain.
If you want to take each module of the training process as a stand-alone course, at a time that suits you, this programme is your best approach. After successfully completing each stage, you will be ready to apply for a First Officer airline position.
Our modular students receive the same high level of training, professional development opportunities and personalized support as our integrated students.
Modular training is ideal for those that need pilot training to fit around their existing commitments.
Airways Aviation’s modern facilities are designed to offer everything needed for great achievements and an outstanding training experience.
- Garmin 1000 equipped DA40/42 aircraft fleet.
- Purpose-built classrooms, study areas and computer labs.
- Spacious common rooms and kitchen facilities.
- Small group teaching with a friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced instructors and training staff.
- Accommodation included in your programme cost.
- Dedicated student support team.
- Superb variety of adventure and leisure activities.
Our modular programme is the low risk, flexible pilot training pathway from first flight to airline-ready. We can help create a plan that is tailored to you.
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to obtain appropriate visas
- hold a minimum of 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent); successful completion of English, maths and science is desirable
- be fluent in English
- produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) basic disclosure certificate before commencing training
- be a minimum height of 5’2 (157 cm), maximum height of 6’5” (196 cm)
- hold a UK EASA Class 1 medical without restrictions
- in addition, international students should be able to demonstrate English language proficiency with a pass in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall grade of 5.5 or equivalent