EASA Integrated Course
It is designed to take you from no aviation experience (ab initio) to a qualified commercial pilot with a ‘frozen’ Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL). On graduation, you will be ready to begin your new career.
We offer EASA accredited pilot training at our purpose-built academies at London Oxford Airport, UK and Huesca – Pirineos Airport, Spain. The course syllabus was created in consultation with leading airlines and covers the rigorous technical requirements of pilot training, but also includes personal and professional development at every stage of the process.
Our modern facilities are designed to offer everything needed for great achievements and an outstanding training experience.
- Garmin 1000 equipped DA40/42 aircraft fleet.
- Purpose-built classrooms, study areas and computer labs.
- Spacious common rooms and kitchen facilities.
- Small group teaching with a friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced instructors and training staff.
- Dedicated student support team.
The EPP course is set out in five stages to help you achieve your career goal of becoming a commercial pilot.
Career opportunitiesOn completion of the course, you will have the skills and training necessary to look at the following career pathways:
- First Officer for commercial airlines
- Corporate pilot for private clients
- Cargo pilot for logistic companies
- Flight Instructor (on completion of further training)
- Flight Operations Captain after 1500 hours and after completing a command course
Fees and financeThe total cost of the program is £89,980. This includes:
- Accommodation across all three sites (UK, Spain and Netherlands).
- every day to and from the academy
- a return flight to Spain
- a return flight to the Netherlands
- All exam fees
- Airport associated costs:
- landing fees
- jet fuel
- use of instruments
- Uniforms and equipment
76 weeks full time
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a right to study in the UK other than on a Tier 4 visa
- Hold a minimum of 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent); successful completion of English, maths and science is desirable
- Be fluent in English
- Produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) basic disclosure certificate before commencing training
- Be a minimum height of 5’2 (157 cm), maximum height of 6’5” (196 cm)
- Hold a UK EASA Class 1 medical without restrictions
- In addition, international students should be able to demonstrate English language proficiency with a pass in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall grade of 5.5 or equivalent