Leading flight training academy Airways Aviation will present and showcase their bespoke Military Pilot Training Program to the Chiefs and Commanders of over 30 African Air Forces along with over 400 aligned Air Force attendees at the inaugural African Air Force Forum in Dakar, Senegal this week.
Hosted by Brigadier General Papa Souleymane Sarr, Chief of Air Force Staff of the Senegalese Air Force, the by-invitation only presentation will be delivered by Romy Hawatt – Founder & Chairman of the Airways Aviation Group and Captain Mauro Calvano, President of Airways Aviation – ESMA – Europe.
The esteemed audience will also be provided the opportunity for Q&A and off-line discussions around the unique value add propositions with the various ‘customisable’ programs that are available with Airways Aviation in conjunction with industry partner CAE Defence & Security – @CAE.
VIP attendees will include:-
- Commander – U.S. Air Forces Africa
- Major General of the Air and Space Force – France
- Head Special Military Council – Ministry of Defense – Brazil
- Chief of Air Staff – Nigeria
- Chief of Air Force Staff – Ghana
- Chief of Air Force – South Africa
- Chief of the Air Force – Benin
- Commander of the Air Force – Botswana
- Chief of Air Staff – Egypt
- Chief of Air Staff – Burkina Faso
- Chief of Air Staff – Cameroon
- Chief of Air Staff – Chad
- Chief of Air Staff – Côte d’Ivoire
- Commander of the Air Force – Kenya
- Chief of Air Staff – Mali
- Chief of Air Staff – Mauritania
- Air Force Chief of Staff, Rwanda
- Commander of the Air Force – Sudan
- Commander of the Air Force – Zambia
- Commander Air Force – Zimbabwe
About Airways Aviation airwaysaviation.com
With over 35 years of international experience and a growing number of education & training locations strategically positioned across Europe, the Middle East and Australia, the Dubai, headquartered Airways Aviation today boasts being the largest privately owned group of multidisciplinary aviation academies of its kind.
We offer certified EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency), CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Agency), ICAO and IATA professionals and have trained more than 8,000 commercial pilots, graduated over 25,000 cabins, ground handling and maintenance professionals, and maintains Europe’s largest fleet of Diamond aircraft.
About CAE cae.com
CAE’s Defence & Security business unit is at the leading edge of digital innovation providing training and mission support solutions across multi-domain operations – air, land, maritime, space and cyber. Our training and operational support solutions support customers who operate in complex, high-stakes environments where mission readiness and successful outcomes are critical. Our acquisition of L3Harris’ Military Training business in 2021, including Link and Doss Aviation, has enabled CAE to create the world’s leading pure play, platform agnostic training and simulation company serving the global defence market
We are the partner of choice to customers worldwide who operate in critical and largely regulated environments, where successful outcomes are imperative. Testament to our customers’ ongoing needs for our solutions, over 60 percent of CAE’s revenue is recurring in nature. We have the broadest global presence in our industry, with approximately 11,000 employees, 180 sites, and training locations in over 50 countries.