Student first pilot training: the Airways Aviation difference
Airways Aviation takes a student-first approach to pilot training. We are dedicated to delivering a personal and professional training experience designed to set you up for success in your future career. We understand that quality training, outcomes and experience are key to ensuring your success.
At Airways Aviation we know the excitement and sense of achievement that comes with earning your pilot licence. We also know that undertaking pilot training is a big commitment and one that requires clear information and peace of mind. We pride ourselves on giving you all the information you need to start your pilot training.
Airways Aviation offers full time and part time pilot training pathways, with real career outcomes. That means you can choose how you undertake your training based on your needs and priorities and reach your aviation goals in a way that suits you. Check out our detailed course information to learn more. Or contact us to discuss your training needs with our friendly staff.
Airways Aviation Academies
When you undertake pilot training at Airways Aviation, rest assured that you will:
- receive training in Australia that is Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) accredited
- receive training in the UK that is European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) accredited
- gain the skills and experience you need for your chosen aviation career
- train with a team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals
- train in an academy with over 30 years of aviation experience
- be part of the Airways Aviation global network of pilots and industry experts
- be supported in every aspect of your training journey
Airways Aviation offers full time and part time pilot training pathways, with real career outcomes. That means you can choose how you undertake your training based on your needs and priorities and reach your aviation goals in a way that suits you.