- Pilot Training Academies
- Aviation Foundation Schools
- Airline Training
- CREW Assessment Centre
- Multiple locations available
Airways Aviation’s global headquarters and Pilot Training Academy is based at London Oxford Airport, United Kingdom, the area is renowned for excellence in aviation education. The Pilot Training Academy in Oxford is less than a one hour commute from London.
Our facilities are designed to provide high-quality training and to help students get professional training outcomes. They are equipped with the latest technology, modern, spacious and comfortable. The atmosphere is friendly and upbeat as our instructors, airline personnel and support staff work with smaller groups to ensure maximum individual attention and outstanding success. The facility offers:
- A modern fleet of aeroplanes
- A state-of-the-art training simulator
- Large, purpose-built classrooms
- Study areas and internet access
- Student breakout areas, including common room and kitchen facilities
- A fantastic team of dedicated customer service staff
About London Oxford Airport
London Oxford Airport is a medium-sized international airport and offers students a range of training advantages including:
- A 1,552m (5091ft) long runway with an instrument landing system
- International airport procedures
- Full air traffic control service
- Long operating hours
- Less air traffic than larger scale international airports
This unique training environment enables our students to rapidly build their confidence and prepare for their future career as a pilot.
London Oxford Airport is located a short distance from Oxford city centre. This offers students easy access to the historic university city and its array of museums, restaurants, shops and nightlife.
Click here to view the courses that we offer.
AddressAirways Aviation Academy Oxford
London Oxford Airport
Langford Lane, Kidlington
t: +44 (0)1865 587 370