AddressAirways Aviation Academy Huesca Huesca-Pirineos Airport Carretera 1217 Km. 3 Monflorite-Alcala del Obispo 22111 Huesca Spain
t: +34 974 88 00 02
Our Pilot Training Academy in Huesca offers a campus-style learning environment with new, on-site accommodation. The skies of northern Spain also offer pilot friendly flying conditions while Huesca’s light air traffic and long runway ensure that your flying time is maximised.
Our Pilot Training Academy in Huesca is equipped with the latest technology and is modern, spacious and comfortable. The facility includes:
- A modern fleet of aeroplanes
- Onsite student accommodation
- State-of-the-art training simulators
- Large, purpose built classrooms
- Computer labs and study areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Student breakout areas, including a common room and kitchen facilities
The Academy is designed to provide an exceptional learning experience and paired with excellent Spanish weather ensures that students get the most out of their pilot training course.
About Huesca-Pirineos Airport
Airways Aviation has exclusive access to this former international airport, giving students an unravelled learning environment. The facility offers:
- A 2,100 m (6889ft) long runway
- Light air traffic, providing greater flight time/training opportunities
- Flight training area within immediate access of aerodrome airspace
Huesca is located in the northern region of Spain. It is at the foot of the Pyrenees and the region is favoured for skiing, walking and hiking. The city is a short distance away from the Academy and regular buses are provided. The city has a number of attractions such as museums, restaurants and shops.
Click here to take a look at the courses we offer.