Preatoni tower, Cluster L,
Jumeirah Lake Towers
P.O. Box: 336694
Dubai-United Arab Emirates
t: +971 5519 82997
Airways Aviation has an Admissions office located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT), a thriving community in the heart of new Dubai. Aspiring pilots from the Middle East, North Africa & South Asian region can book an appointment to meet with us to prepare for a successful career in aviation.
Our Airways Aviation Admissions and Recruitment officers will answer all your queries regarding your career pathway in aviation and guide you with the multiple opportunities available. Students and parents will be introduced to the modular and integrated training pathways.
To book yourself a session, email us now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Assessment Test
The COMPASS test consists of a set of online psycho-motor and psycho-technical tests that have been developed to evaluate some of the key aptitude areas for the pilot profession.
Flying experience is not required to perform well in the tests. The tests include:
- Control: a compensation task looking at basic hand/foot/eye co-ordination.
- Slalom: a tracking task looking at hand/eye co-ordination.
- Mathematics: a test of basic applied mathematical understanding and speed.
- Memory: accuracy of short-term memory recall and ability to ‘chunk’ information.
- Task Manager: a test of the candidate’s ability to scan the screen and manage two concurrent tasks accurately and quickly.
- Orientation: instrument interpretation, comprehension and spatial orientation.
- Aviation-English: test English language ability, including recognizing ATC sound messages.
- Verbal Reasoning: the ability of the candidate to understand, analyze and logically interpret written information.
Each of these tests is scored between 1 – 7, with 7 being the highest score possible.
To book yourself a test, email us now to email@example.com
Jumeirah Lake Towers is located in a popular district of new Dubai. The area is a professional student friendly environment. It is largely comprised of both residential and commercial buildings. The Airways Aviation Admissions office is located close to:
- Shopping malls
- Entertainment venues
- Theme parks
- Top golf courses
The local area and the wider city of Dubai is easily accessible via public transport (metro/trains, buses and taxis).