Our Lebanon Pilot Training Academy is a first class facility located on the Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport giving students training with us the professional experience from the very initiation of their journey as they see and hear the International traffic and fly between the same.
Our pilot training facilities are divided in two sections, the main being our International Airport, but besides our management HeadQuarters is in Dbayeh Mount Lebanon. We run our ground school here which is the heart of modern Lebanon and is close to student accommodation and other student services making them accessible and time conserving. Our academy offers:
- A modern fleet of aeroplanes
- Large, purpose built classrooms
- State-of-the-art hangars
- Computer labs and study areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Student breakout areas, including common room and kitchen facilities
- A fantastic team of dedicated and professional teachers and staff
● 1 Cessna 172 G1000 equipped IR rated
● 1 Cessna 172 Analogue IR rated
● 2 Cessna 152 Analogue IR rated
● 1 Tecnam P2010 G1000 equipped IR rated
● 1 Tecnam P2006 G1000 equipped IR rated
● 1 Simulator FNPT Type II
Our course offering usually includes the accommodation making it one less thing you should worry about. In case you wish to look out for your own space, we can arrange and recommend a number of options.
Things to do
Beirut was named the top place to visit by The New York Times in 2009, and as one of the ten liveliest cities in the world by Lonely Planet in the same year. The culture of Beirut has evolved under the influence of many different peoples and civilisations, such as Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Ottoman Turks and French. The country has always seen International visitors and caters to them with the best food culture. There are many beautiful places to visit such as Zaitunay Bay, Pigeon Rocks, Beirut Souks, Nicolas Sursock, Hamra Street etc.
About Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport
The Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport consists of two asphalt runways at the time. Runway 18/36 at 3,250 metres (10,663 ft), 17/35 was constructed protruding at an angle out into the sea, with a length of 3,395 metres (11,138 ft) and another runway was constructed which is 3,800 metres (12,467 ft) making it the longest runway in the airport. A taxiway 03/21 at 3,180 metres (10,433 ft) can also be found.
More InformationOur school in Beirut offers you the best possible start to your pilot training journey. The school provides you with:
- Foundation level aviation theory training
- Hands-on simulator flight training
- Purpose built classrooms
- Study areas and internet access
- Highly experienced staff and trainers
- Career and training advice
- Convenient and central location
- A vibrant and friendly atmosphere