Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Airways Aviation Academy is looking for Theory Knowledge Instructors from qualified and experienced teaching backgrounds with a strong and proven Aviation, Science, Technology and/or mathematics knowledge. Casual and fixed term contracts available.
- The ability to work well in a structured environment
- Being team orientated
- Being task and results orientated
- Having strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in partnership with colleagues and students
- Be fluent in the English Language (speaking and writing).
- You must also have the right the work in Europe (United Kingdom).
- Experience in any of the ATPL Theoretical Knowledge subjects.
What we offer
As an applicant you will either be an existing TKI or you may be a pilot or other aviation professional, looking to change careers. We offer very competitive rates plus accommodation for contract workers.