Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
As the face of the company the Receptionist/Administrator will be responsible for all reception duties for both the Academy and the Head Office. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Management of the incoming calls using the company switchboard, taking messages and transferring calls where applicable. Responding to messages and or transferring them to the relevant business area.
· Meeting and Greeting all potential new customers and visitors for both the Academy and Head Office.
· Responsible for all visitors sign in and out of the premises
· Post distribution to relevant areas of the Academy, photocopying, scanning and binding of documents.
· Organise conference meetings, functions, hospitality and accommodation/travel arrangements.
· Ensuring stock levels of stationary is maintained and arrange order
· To work within the relevant health and safety legislation policies and procedures.
· General administration support to the Student Welfare Manager and Ground School Staff to assist with items such as but not exclusively, Visa application preparation, Accommodation Management and Student Welfare/Training file auditing and compilation.
· Point of contact for students and staff to report maintenance issues in either the Academy or the accommodation sites and following through with reporting this to the relevant companies
· To assist the Student Welfare Manager in the check in and out procedure for all cadets arriving and departing from the student accommodation.
· To assist the Student Welfare Manager in the preparation and delivery of the new student inductions, including uniform and kit ordering and induction week scheduling.
· Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
i. Experience within a similar reception/administrative role is desired
ii. Experience within the Aviation industry is advantageous but not essential
iii. The post holder must have a can-do attitude
be enthusiastic in working as a team member and as s sole worker.
iv. The post holder must be happy in a reception environment, where they are the first point of contact and their conduct can be seen at all times.
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Airways Aviation offers outstanding long- term career opportunities within Australia, the UK and Spain, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be sent to Navita Singh, Staff and Student Welfare Manager – email@example.com. Applications close on 31st May 2019.