Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Overview and Objectives of the Position:
The Flight School Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the master schedule in collaboration with the Head of Training and Chief Flight Instructor.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English Language.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role, aviation experience is desirable.
- Right to work in Spain.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Previous experience as a flight instructor is very desirable.