Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Airways Aviation Academy is looking for MEP/CPL/IR Flying Instructor for our bases in Huesca.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours instructional as FI
- Minimum of 400 hours instructional as MEP/IR
- Current EASA Commercial Pilot License, including current Class 1 medical
- ICAO level 5, preferred ICAO level 6
- Experience on UK flying training methodology and FNPTII
- Ability to work well in a highly structured environment
- Team oriented
- Result oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Preferred night rating