Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Essential Job Functions:
- To instruct on professional training courses both at Huesca and/or Oxford (and occasionally at other locations) – aircraft and FNPT – to minimum standards – as defined by the CFI.
- Monitor and guide student progress through appropriate phases of training to ensure all course requirements are met.
- To deliver long briefings and relevant ground training to groups of student pilots.
- To maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records.
- To undertake responsibilities as internal/external as a examiner dependent on company requirements and personal qualifications.
Qualifications / Requirements
- EASA CPL(A) with FI(A)
- EASA Class 1 medical
- ELP Level 5 English
- Right to live and work in the EU (and/or the UK)
Beneficial / Advantageous
- ME CRI
- RT Examiner
- ELP Examiner
- Ground Examiner
EMAIL email@example.com TODAY!
Oxford, United Kingdom
Type of employment