Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Airways Aviation Academy is looking for Flight Instructors for our bases in Huesca, Spain & Oxford, UK.
- Flight Instructor SEP or MEP IRI License.
- Current EASA Commercial Pilot License, including current Class 1 medical
- Unrestricted license (more than 100 hours of training)
- Right to work in the Europe/ UK
- No criminal record
- ICAO level 5, preferred ICAO level 6
- Desirable qualified as IRI
- Experience on DA-40 (secondary on DA-42)
- Preferred night rating
- Team & Result oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision