Introduction to Airline Pilot Training – 1 Day Course at Oxford Airport
28. July, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on 10. November, 2019 at 10:00 am
INTRODUCTION TO AIRLINE PILOT TRAINING -1 DAY COURSE
Join us on a one day course, specifically designed for aspiring commercial pilots
- Receive an introduction to 9 core aviation subjects, covered in the EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence syllabus
- Perfect for beginners and future pilots, with no existing aviation qualifications
- Experience the training environment of ATPL ground school
- Learn about personal qualities needed to become a professional pilot
- Discover the next steps to begin your career on the flight deck
- Open to all ages
- Lunch provided.
- Two dates are available for 2019. ( July and November) Pay and book your seat.
Learn to fly at your own pace
There’s a common misconception that flight training needs to be conducted full-time. This is far from the truth.
Flight training can be completed full-time or part-time. Some of our students fly daily, fortnightly or even monthly. It’s entirely up to you, your lifestyle and finances. We offer modular courses and also the integrated course.
We are here to make aviation a possibility for leisure or a career.
Airways Aviation, Oxford Airport