- This event has passed.
Pilot Theory Workshop in Dubai
13. December, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every 3 weeks that begins at 4:00pm on [day], repeating indefinitely
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 4:00pm on [day], repeating until 15. March, 2017
Our workshop will provide a complete overview of everything you need to make a decision on your future Aviation Career.
This unique 1 Day Introductory Pilot Workshop is designed for all prospective students and aviation enthusiasts, looking to understand how to pursue a career in aviation.
The Q&A session with the Airways staff and pilots will provide the opportunity for parents and students a like to ask any general questions regarding course pathways open to students, the different types of training courses available including EASA & CASA and the potential for international study with Airways Aviation.
- Familiarise yourself with the instruments inside the cockpit of an aircraft
- Opportunity to see our simulators and training facility
- Attendees will get an understanding of the basics of aviation.
- Parents are actively encouraged to attend the day (no extra cost).
- All students will be provided a certificate saying that have successfully complete the day with us.
The workshop will provide an interactive introduction to the world of flying, and will serve as your gateway into the foundation courses offered in Dubai, and our pilot programs in United Kingdom and Australia. Attendees will learn basic aviation terminology, general overview of the theoretical basics of flying, and practical coordination flying on our simulator.
The requirements to attend this workshop are:
- At least 17 years of age
- General English language proficiency