New Integrated Course Starts in Oxford Airport, United Kingdom
13. January, 2020
On this day our EASA Integrated fATPL Integrated Course starts in Oxford Airport, United Kingdom.
It is designed to take you from no aviation experience (ab initio) to a qualified commercial pilot with a ‘frozen’ Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL). On graduation, you will be ready to begin your new career.
We offer EASA accredited pilot training at our purpose-built academies at London Oxford Airport, UK and Huesca – Pirineos Airport, Spain. The course syllabus was created in consultation with leading airlines and covers the rigorous technical requirements of pilot training, but also includes personal and professional development at every stage of the process.
Our modern facilities are designed to offer everything needed for great achievements and outstanding training experience.
- Garmin 1000 equipped DA40/42 aircraft fleet.
- Purpose-built classrooms, study areas, and computer labs.
- Spacious common rooms and kitchen facilities.
- Small group teaching with a friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced instructors and training staff.
- Dedicated student support team.