- This event has passed.
New Integrated Course Starts in Montpellier, France
15. October, 2020
On this day our EASA Integrated fATPL Integrated Course starts in Montpellier, France in English & in French.
It is designed to take you from no aviation experience (ab initio) to a qualified commercial pilot with a ‘frozen’ Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL). On graduation, you will be ready to begin your new career.
We offer EASA accredited pilot training at our purpose-built academies at Montpellier Méditerranée Airport. The course syllabus was created in consultation with leading airlines and covers the rigorous technical requirements of pilot training, but also includes personal and professional development at every stage of the process.
Our modern facilities are designed to offer everything needed for great achievements and outstanding training experience.
- 20 Diamond aircraft fleet: 14 DA40 6 DA42
- 4 flight simulators:
- DGAC accredited Exam centre.
- We have more than 6.000m² of buildings, spread over several spaces.
- Purpose-built Classrooms & study areas, Hall Simulators, PNC Hall – Hostesses / Stewards, Workshops Part 145 & 147, AeroCampus.
- Located near Place de la Comédie, beaches, shops and leisure areas, you will enjoy an ideal learning environment.
- Football and basketball courts, badminton hall, table tennis and gym room.
- Furnished studio and one-bedroom apartments ideally located in the airport area.
- Spacious common rooms and kitchen facilities.
- Small group teaching with a friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced instructors and training staff.
- Dedicated student support team.