Introduction to Airline Pilot Training – 1 Day Course in Muscat, Oman
1. February, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm| $75
INTRODUCTION TO AIRLINE PILOT TRAINING -1 DAY COURSE
Join us on a one day course, specifically designed for aspiring commercial pilots
- Receive an introduction to 9 core aviation subjects, covered in the EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence syllabus
- Perfect for beginners and future pilots, with no existing aviation qualifications
- Experience the training environment of ATPL ground school
- Learn about personal qualities needed to become a professional pilot
- Discover the next steps to begin your career on the flight deck
- Open to all ages
- 1st of Feb 2020. Pay and book your seat.
Check out a video below from a similar Pilot Training Workshop in Dubai in July 2019.
Students who fit the minimum requirements & are ready to join can use this as an opportunity to do a Paid COMPASS TEST and start the admissions and selection process right away in Muscat, instead of flying to one of the AA Test centers.
Learn to fly at your own pace
There’s a common misconception that flight training needs to be conducted full-time. This is far from the truth.
Flight training can be completed full-time or part-time. Some of our students fly daily, fortnightly or even monthly. It’s entirely up to you, your lifestyle and finances. We offer modular courses and also an integrated course.
We are here to make aviation a possibility for leisure or a career.
Airways Aviation, Oxford Airport