- This event has passed.
Introduction to Airline Pilot Training – Theory & Trial Introductory Flight in Beirut, Lebanon
21. February, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm +04| $200
INTRODUCTION TO AIRLINE PILOT TRAINING
Theory & Trial Introductory Flight
Join us on a one day course, specifically designed for aspiring commercial pilots
- Receive an introduction to 9 core aviation subjects, covered in the EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence syllabus
- Receive a 30 minutes Flight lesson on a Cessna 172 Aircraft
- Perfect for beginners & future pilots, with no existing aviation qualifications
- Experience the training environment of ATPL ground school
- Learn about personal qualities needed to become a professional pilot
- Discover the next steps to begin your career on the flight deck
- Date: 21st of Feb 2020 Theory classes from 1:30 PM to 7:00 PM local time
- 22nd of Feb 2020 will be the Trial Introductory Flight
- This event will be conducted by our official representative in Lebanon – Intercontinental Aviation Organisation.
- All Payments must be made to Intercontinental Aviation Organisation in Lebanon in advance to book yourself.
Check out a video below from similar Pilot Training Workshops across the globe.
Students who fit the minimum requirements & are ready to join can use this as an opportunity to start the selection process and sign up for the Aviation Foundation Course conducted by IAO in Beirut, Lebanon.
Learn to fly at your own pace
There’s a common misconception that flight training needs to be conducted full-time. This is far from the truth.
Flight training can be completed full-time or part-time. Some of our students fly daily, fortnightly or even monthly. It’s entirely up to you, your lifestyle and finances. We offer modular courses and also an integrated course.
We are here to make aviation a possibility for leisure or a career.
Airways Aviation, Oxford Airport