STOPOVER AND TAKE OFF INTO YOUR NEW CAREER
Your New Career
This training prepares you for two careers: Passenger Service Agent and Traffic Agent.
The Passenger Service Agent is a customer service centric role. You will handle passenger and luggage check-in, document certification, flight delays and looking after unaccompanied children. In this role, no two-days are ever the same.
As a Traffic Agent you will oversees the distribution of different loads inside the plane and ensures all services are in place for a timely and safe take-off.
The teaching programmes are designed in close collaboration with airline companies both transport and touristic. The programmes also consider any changes in the industry and are updated accordingly.
Your Training Programme*
- • Air transport regulations
• Terminology (technical English vocabulary)
• Procedures for going through check-in
• Luggage disputes
• Reservations using AMADEUS
• ALTEA CM
• Aeronautical meteorology
• Aviation circulation and navigation
• Airport infrastructures
• Aviation telecommunication
• Loading, estimation of weight and balance in bulk or contained
• ALTEA FM
• Dangerous goods Cat10 and Cat9
• Airport security 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
*This programme is given as information and is subject to modification
Once you have started training with ESMA, we are here to help you find an internship. We have many industry contacts who welcome new trainees into their workplaces.
Practical Company Internship
This internship experience allows you to put the skills you have learnt in the classroom to the test in a practical setting, better preparing you for entering the world of airports and tourism. Your internship may also be considered a trial period, with an offer of employment upon completion.
- An Aeronautical campus with advance technology and adapted equipment
- Reservation terminals connected to AMADEUS mode Expert and Vianeo
- Audio-visual material: projection screens, retro projectors etc
- Check-in terminal connected to the ALTEA systems
- I.T. facilities: 2 computer classrooms
9 weeks theory
4 weeks internship
€3,700 plus €50
- English Speaking
- Over 18 years of age
- Clean police record
- Baccalaureate /A level (or equivalent qualification) OR relevant professional experience
- Conversational English
- Ability to travel
- Tidy personal presentation
Intake Dates & Locations
- Montpellier, France
- 9. August, 2021