STOPOVER AND TAKE OFF INTO YOUR NEW CAREER
Your New Career
This training prepares you for three different careers: Passenger Service Agent, Traffic Agent and Ticket Desk Agent.
As a Passenger Service Agent you will oversees the verifying of travel documents, checking in travellers and their baggage and seeing them through to their final destination.
As a Traffic Agent you will be responsible for the successful timely take-off of a plane.
As a Ticket Desk Agent you will be responsible for organising a person’s trip to ensure a smooth and enjoyable travel experience.
After entering your chosen field, this multi-disciplinary qualification will prepare you for the opportunity of career-growth as a Passenger Service Manager.
The teaching programmes are designed in close collaboration with airline companies both transport and touristic. The programmes also consider any changes in the industry and are updated accordingly.
Your Training Programme*
- Air transport regulations
- Check-in and boarding procedures – luggage disputes
- ALTEA CM
- Aeronautical meteorology
- Airport infrastructures
- Loading, estimation of weight and balance in bulk or contained
- ALTEA FM
- Reservation software AMADEUS AIR-HOTEL-CAR-RAIL
- File creation – pricing, issuing, information research
- International pricing
- Commercial and touristic environment
- Dangerous goods Cat10 and Cat 9
- Airport security 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Job hunting advice
- CV. covering letters, job interview practice
*This programme is given as information and is subject to modification
Once you have started training with ESMA, we are here to help you find an internship. We have many industry contacts who welcome new trainees into their workplaces.
Practical Company Internship
This internship experience allows you to put the skills you have learnt in the classroom to the test in a practical setting, better preparing you for entering the world of airports and tourism. Your internship may also be considered a trial period, with an offer of employment upon completion.
- An Aeronautical campus with advance technology and adapted equipment
- Reservation terminals connected to AMADEUS mode Expert and Vianeo
- Audio-visual material: projection screens, retro projectors etc
- Check-in terminal connected to the ALTEA systems
- I.T. facilities: 2 computer classrooms
14 weeks theory
4 weeks internship
€4,890 + €50
- English Speaking
- Over 18 years of age
- Clean police record
- Baccalaureate /A level (or equivalent qualification) OR relevant professional experience
- Conversational English
- Ability to travel
- Tidy personal presentation
Intake Dates & Locations
- Montpellier, France
- 9. August, 2021