The Multi-Pilot Foundation Jet Course (MPFJC) is the final stage of your fATPL training. This course takes place in the Netherlands with our training partner EPST and covers both the theoretical and practical elements of flying and operating a large commercial jet.
The MPFJC has been specifically developed to meet stringent airline criteria, preparing graduates with the skills they will need to successfully complete a Jet Type Rating.
The MPFJC is delivered over 42 days (6 weeks) and comprises both theory and simulator flight training. You will experience flight training in state-of-the-art FTD1 B737 simulators and gain knowledge and experience in the following:
- standard airline induction in all aspects of basic route operation
- airline commercial requirements and customer focus
- flying a B737 normal flight envelope, including line operations, in controlled airspace and to instrument rating renewal standard
- dealing competently with non-normal and emergency situations including asymmetric flight
- general competence in both pilot flying (PF) and pilot not flying (PNF) roles
- general competence and familiarity with jet airline operations and procedures, cockpit management and typical airline documentation
- multi crew cooperation competencies
- jet orientation skills and competencies