STOPOVER AND TAKE OFF INTO YOUR NEW CAREER
Your New Career
This training prepares you for two different careers: Flight Dispatcher Agent and Traffic Agent.
As a Flight Dispatcher Agent you will be responsible for the post flight preparation and departure briefing with the crew (weather, route, fuel information, state of the plane etc.).
As Traffic Agent you will oversees the distribution of different loads inside the plane and ensures all services are in place for a timely and safe take-off. You will be the principal contact between the cabin crew and the airline company operations.
The teaching programmes are designed in close collaboration with airline companies both transport and touristic. The programmes also consider any changes in the industry and are updated accordingly.
Your Training Programme*
- • Airline companies
• Airport infrastructures
• Legal framework
• Aeronautical meteorology
• Flight feasibility
• Aviation circulation
• Aviation navigation
• Human factors
• Runway security
• Loading, estimation of weight and balance in bulk or contained
• ALTEA FM
• Practical work
• Dangerous goods Cat10
• Airport security 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
*This programme is given as information and is subject to modification
Once you have started training with ESMA, we are here to help you find an internship. We have many industry contacts who welcome new trainees into their workplaces.
Practical Company Internship
This internship experience allows you to put the skills you have learnt in the classroom to the test in a practical setting, better preparing you for entering the world of airports and tourism. Your internship may also be considered a trial period, with an offer of employment upon completion.
- An Aeronautical campus with advance technology and adapted equipment
- Reservation terminals connected to AMADEUS mode Expert and Vianeo
- Audio-visual material: projection screens, retro projectors etc
- Check-in terminal connected to the ALTEA systems
- I.T. facilities: 2 computer classrooms
12 weeks theory
4 weeks internship
€4,950 plus €50
- English Speaking
- Over 18 years of age
- Clean police record
- Baccalaureate /A level (or equivalent qualification) OR relevant professional experience
- Conversational English
- Ability to travel
- Tidy personal presentation
Intake Dates & Locations
- Montpellier, France
- 2. August, 2021