STOPOVER AND TAKE OFF INTO YOUR NEW CAREER
Your New Career
Cabin Crew are the face of every Airline.
You will be the in-flight customer facing representative for the airline. Your role will be to welcome, serve and ensure the comfort and safety of passengers. From providing food and beverage to first aid, their job encompasses many different elements to heighten the customer experience while flying. This career suits people who are customer focused, enjoy travelling and can effectively work in a fast-paced environment.
The teaching programmes are designed in close collaboration with airline companies both transport and touristic. The programmes also consider any changes in the industry and are updated accordingly.
Your Training Programme
- Rescue & safety
- First Aid
- Dangerous Goods
- Human Factors / CRM (Crew Resource Management)
DGAC exam at the end of each subject.
- An Aeronautical campus with advance technology and adapted equipment
- Reservation terminals connected to AMADEUS mode Expert and Vianeo
- Audio-visual material: projection screens, retro projectors etc
- Check-in terminal connected to the ALTEA systems
- I.T. facilities: 2 computer classrooms
Note: this course is delivered in French.
Theory: 3 weeks + 3 days review
Practical: 6 days
excluding fees / examiners / DGAC fees*
*Job seekers are exempt from the DGAC fee
- English Speaking
- 18 years or over
- Bac or similar level
- Ability to swim
- Good health condition
- Tidy presentation